Insurance IT Services
Our Insurance IT Services prevent downtime and loss of revenue
Relieve company stress and boost productivity with Insurance IT Services.
Featured Technology Partners
Our Insurance IT Services save you money, keep your technology safe,
and increase employee productivity.
Consumers have become accustomed to instant gratification due the advent of an online-only experiences across industries and verticals. Initially, it was restricted to shopping on Amazon, but now everything is just a few clicks away. In this scenario, the insurance industry has also had to adapt itself and adopt the IT driven approach.
The experience of comparing and purchasing an insurance policy and later filing a claim needs to be on par with that offered by say Uber, while booking a cab and making payments. A few years back, a Harvard Business Review Report had highlighted the untapped digital opportunities in the insurance sector. Some of the key opportunities that the report brought to notice were data mining, digital streamlining of existing insurance processes and digital marketing. The report suggested that these measures could reduce cost by up to 65%, reduce turnaround times for the aforementioned insurance processes by a staggering 90% and even increase conversion rate by over 20%.
In fact, a survey commissioned by Accenture in 2014 revealed that 23% of insurance consumers or nearly a quarter of them were open to the idea of buying insurance from online service providers such as Google and Amazon. What was even more illustrative of the changing consumer expectations was that 67% of the consumers or about two-thirds of them expressed interest in mobile-based insurance services. This included sending photos of their car from their smartphones as part of the claim reporting process and carrying proof of insurance on their smartphones. This has change in consumer perception and expectations has led to the insurance sector undergoing a digital transformation, over the past few years.
We Intellicomp Technologies offer a comprehensive insurance IT services package, including safeguarding client data, minimizing downtime, working in tandem with your IT team and more.
What We Offer
This is an all-in-one cloud computing package. All important data, including records, documents, etc., will be stored securely in the cloud. Your employees will be able to access all of the data from anywhere and at any time. We believe that the objective of insurance IT service should be to reduce the time you spend on dealing with things that aren’t part of your core business.
- No physical servers at your office.
- No need for an in-house IT technician for troubleshooting and servicing hardware and software.
- Save money that you would’ve otherwise spent on equipment, software licenses, purchasing applications, etc. and deploy them in the core business.
- Top-notch security, including encryption of data and offsite backup of data.
- Trained and professional technicians to take care of any issues and fix them in the shortest time possible.
- New employees can be provided access privilege with minimum fuss and for outgoing employees the opposite will be done swiftly.
- All of this is provided for a single flat fee, with no extra or hidden costs.
There are three levels to the Intellicloud service.
- Standard: It includes cloud server, file management, backup services, mail, redundancy and 24×7 support.
- Pro: This includes cloud server, file management, backup services, 24×7 support, email, Office 365, redundancy, advanced email and video conferencing services.
- Enterprise: This level includes cloud server, file management, backup services, email, 24×7 support, Office 365, redundancy, advanced email, video conferencing services, computers and screens.
Intellicare Managed Services
Our insurance IT services includes the Intellicomp Managed Services package. It has helps you accomplish three key things — save money, enhance security and improve employee productivity. You get proactive maintenance, which ensures that downtime is reduced to the bare minimum.
- We will be constantly monitoring your systems and adding any software patches required to ensure the system stays stable. Our team will analyze your current insurance IT services requirements and take into account your future requirements to design the ideal solution.
- Client data is backed up and you will also have access to recovery solutions. Plus, our team is on hand 24×7 to resolve any issues. Most of these can be accomplished remotely and in case required someone from the team will provide you with onsite assistance.
Our maintenance and monitoring service covers hardware equipment, operating systems and applications. It also includes remote help desk service and onsite service. For further details get in touch at (410)-484-7270 for a technology assessment that includes a needs analysis and a cost benefit analysis.[/mk_icon_box2]
IntelliComp’s service and employees are excellent, friendly, knowledgeable, consistent, and efficient and the VNA is happy to be working with them. From IT support to the purchase and installation of our new phone system they have been there for us. Their understanding of and expertise in the IT and telecommunications field is impressive and they are driven to resolve all of our company’s needs. Thanks to everyone at IntelliComp and we look forward to working with you on future projects.
When our IT person left our company, I was afraid everything would fall apart. Choosing IntelliComp was like hiring an IT department. Our experience has been great. They are responsive, professional, and very good at what they do. Things are running better than ever.