Financial Services IT Solutions
Our IT Solutions prevent downtime and loss of revenue in your financial services company
Relieve company stress and boost productivity with Financial Services IT Solutions
Featured Technology Partners
Our financial services it solutions save you money, keep your technology safe,
and increase employee productivity.
Security of client data is of paramount importance to financial services. It is one of the primary pillars on which a financial services company wins the client’s trust and thereby the client’s business. Irrespective of how good the quality of financial service you provide, if you can’t provide clients with assurance regarding the security of their data, then they will most likely move to a competitor.
The issue of data security has become particularly critical over the past few years as the number of data breaches have seen an alarming increase. The most shocking among them was the Equifax data breach in 2017 that exposed the personal information of over 143 million Americans.
Data breaches can originate from email scams or phishing mails, malware, malicious hackers targeting your service, etc. While it’s not possible to prevent all attacks, it’s possible to thwart a majority of them. In case of the ones that do get through the net, the corrective measures can be put in place to stop the attack in the early stages and recover quickly to ensure that client data is safe and downtime is minimized.
Intellicomp Technologies’ financial services IT solutions will help you ensure that client data is backed up and secure. We have an experienced team of professionals who will assess the requirements for your business and create a cost effective solutions package.
What We Can Do for You
Our business continuity services is specifically designed to act as the backup plan when a security attack threatens to derail your business. It’s part of our financial services IT solutions and ensures that you can continue to deliver the services even after a security attack.
As part of the service, we first determine which set of data is the most critical to your daily operations and based on that we design solutions to reduce downtime to minutes instead of days. Plus, security attacks aren’t the only issue we guard you from. Data can be compromised because of a hard drive crash, an employee mistakenly deleting an email, etc. Our financial services IT solutions stores all critical data in the cloud, which can be retrieved or recovered within minutes, ensuring your business continues to operate seamlessly. All of your domain and server information is stored offsite, in a dissimilar server, which ensures that you have quick and seamless access to the data.
Cloud computing services are steadily becoming the mainstay. We use it in our daily lives as well, while accessing emails, using a streaming service, etc. It provides multifold benefits.
- Firstly, it’s cost effective. You eliminate costs associated with hardware, equipments, software, applications and various other direct and indirect costs such as electricity expenses for powering these equipments and keeping them cool at the same time and salary payments.
- Secondly, it’s an on-demand service that is accessible from anywhere and at any time. These services are provided over high speed internet connections and on high bandwidth networks, so there’s no time lag either.
- Thirdly, it’s easily scalable, which isn’t true in case you have physical setup of hardwares and servers. Multiple servers can be connected on demand and more employees can be provided access as your business continues to grow.
- Once downtime reduces to the minimum and you’re no longer worrying about data breaches and security issues, you can focus solely on your core expertise, i.e., delivering top quality financial services to your clients. Your employees become more productive as well.
- The softwares and applications you use as part of your business need to be updated periodically, as and when new updates are released. This happens automatically with cloud computing. So, you’re up-to-date on the latest tax reforms or accounting practices at all times.
- A cloud computing system can crash as well, but unlike a physical setup it can be restarted significantly quicker. Plus, data backup and recovery is seamless as well as cost effective.
The primary objective of our financial services IT solutions is to ensure that your business is up and running at all times. We understand how crucial this aspect is to the health of your business and the role it plays in retaining your client’s goodwill. This is the reason why we believe in proactive maintenance and monitoring as opposed to a reactive approach. This ensures that your data is backed up and secure, so that you can focus on the needs of your clients.[/mk_icon_box2]
IntelliComp’s service and employees are excellent, friendly, knowledgeable, consistent, and efficient and the VNA is happy to be working with them. From IT support to the purchase and installation of our new phone system they have been there for us. Their understanding of and expertise in the IT and telecommunications field is impressive and they are driven to resolve all of our company’s needs. Thanks to everyone at IntelliComp and we look forward to working with you on future projects.
When our IT person left our company, I was afraid everything would fall apart. Choosing IntelliComp was like hiring an IT department. Our experience has been great. They are responsive, professional, and very good at what they do. Things are running better than ever.